At Collective & Co. our core reason-for-being is to make fine jewellery, sourced from various local and international jewellery brands, accessible to the everyday woman and jewellery lover.
Our vision is to feature and stock jewellery brands that share our love for quality, hand-crafted fine jewellery pieces.
We believe that jewellery design is a fine art, a craft that should be celebrated and nurtured, and as such we are all about smaller brands making a big impact with their designs, and brands that strive to create jobs in the craft sector.
We're not about mass-produced, high-churn jewellery.
We carefully select the brands we work with and feature to ensure they are distinctive from each other, as we'd like to showcase variety to our customers.
The brands we stock:
- Collective & Co. - our own in-house range of everyday essential jewellery pieces, designed and handmade in Cape Town.
- Biophilia Jewellery - fine jewels that strive to be at one with nature, this brand from Pretoria embraces the uniqueness that accompanies jewellery made by human hands.
- Brenna Lou - a delicate range of fine jewellery that strives to reflect the beauty of life and this world wherein we live. Handmade in Somerset West.
- Danielle Camera - ultra-fine jewellery that is handmade to the highest standards in Johannesburg.
- La Kaiser - the Zimbabwean-born brand now based out of Chicago, USA.
- Maiden Stone - contemporary and quirky pieces handmade in Durban.
- Mustard Jewellery - classical fine jewellery handmade in Stellenbosch.
- Smith Jewellery - classic staple pieces designed and made in Cape Town.
- That's My Story - a collab brand formed by two best friends and jewellery designers, based on different sides of the world, these fine gold pieces signify friendship and sentimentality.
- The Luxury Concept - luxurious pieces for daily wear, designed and made in Johannesburg.
- Thira Jewellery - Mediterranean-inspired jewels, handmade in silver and dipped in 18kt gold, designed and made in the Eastern Cape.
If you're a jewellery brand that shares our ethos and love for fine jewellery and believe your brand would be a good fit for our store, get in touch with us by dropping us an email to email@example.com.